Free Training for Volunteer Coordinators
The Disability Inclusive Volunteering Project offers free training sessions to provide organisations with support to assist them to recruit and support people with disabilities into meaningful volunteer roles.
100% of participants in the workshops feel their knowledge of disability inclusion has increased.
100% of participants in the workshops state the workshops and in-house support provided the information and resources for their organisations to increase the number of people with disability volunteering within their organisation.
Why should your organisation participate?
Spread across three half-day workshops plus free in-house support, participants will have free access to:
• Three workshops co-facilitated by Disability Advocate & Consultant Tricia Malowney OAM
• In-house support to improve inclusive volunteering in your organisation
• Support to amend policies, procedures and practices within your organisation
• Access to resources developed by the project
• Disability Action Planning
The Disability Inclusive Volunteering Project is funded by the City of Greater Dandenong, and is delivered by the Greater Dandenong Volunteer Resource Service and South East Volunteers.
For more information, please contact our Project Coordinator Sarah Kelly on email@example.com or 0413 743 718